Any questions about XVI32?
Every day, I receive several e-mails concerning XVI32. To ensure that I have the time for detailed answers to important
questions, please keep the following rules in mind:
If your request is following these rules, feel free to contact me.
Please understand that I must ignore all other inquiries.
- I'm glad to hear praise, thanks and congratulations ;-) Feel free to write such mails!
- I will answer only questions about XVI32 itself, e.g. about its functionality, bug reports,
improvement suggestions etc.
- I will not answer questions like "how do I use a hex editor?", "how do I edit the file XY with XVI32?" etc.
Please understand that I don't have enough time to do hex editing for anybody out there.
I wrote XVI32 to enable you to edit files by yourself!
- If you're new to hex editing, please read my introduction first.
- Please don't attach any files to your first mail. If I need a special file to answer your question,
I will ask for it.
[Back to XVI32 home]